Rastafari Livety Tour
Leave Rastafarian attractions behind and meet non-commercial Rastas along the way as you travel with Rappa Rasta Tours. Get that special Rasta vibe; Relax, Chat, Connect.
Choose one of the options
- day tour when in Negril, Portland or Kingston
- multiple day (round) tour
- Sightseeing Negril West End, passing farmers, ganja fields, bays and authentic villages in the hills: go with the flow
- visit Rastafari Herbal Gardens and stay a couple of nights (basic) with Thomas Huber, a Swiss Rastaman. At his farm grows a varity of fruits and flowers. You certainly need to try his Caribbean fusin ital dinner! Ask for directions and go yourself.
- visit fishing village Manchioneal, cousin Popson and Reach River; the local way
- discover Maroon village ‘Moore town’ and the famous but undevellopped ‘Nanni Falls’. Talk to the chief, the Rasta Farmer who will shpow you around and other people on your way
- get a farm tour in the hills of Port Antonio or visit their farm bar in the night
- meet Rastas who sell their coconut oil and honey and taste the natural food
- chill at Winnifred Beach
Stay 3-5 days in Port Antonio, Portland.
- see below: Pinnacle Heritage
- see below: Cane River Falls
- see below: Blue Mountains
Optional places to visit when on a 5-10 day round tour:
- Undevelloped South Coast
stay basic at a home-stay in a farming village or in the historic Milk River Spa . Discover hidden gems in nature and meet ‘herbal doctor’. Talk to the elderly Rastas of the village. Visit a natural herb (spice) farm and meet Jamaicans. Minimum 2-3 nights
- Fishermen village
discover the life of a fisherman. Many Rastas are fishermen. Visit places like Old Harbour, the pristine Farquhar Beach near Milk River Spa or Rocky Point
- Pinnacle Heritage
get to know the history of Rastafari Heritage Pinnacle and fulljoy (enjoy) the splendid view. Take time for reasoning with the Rasta caretaker
- Cane River Falls
Meditate at the Cane River surrounded by huge boulders. It’s an stunning waterfall to cool off, visited mainly by Jamaicans. Bob Marley used to come here too
- Cockpit Country Maroons – needs organization and C.C guide
hiking, history, caves, rivers
Learn about coffee, plantations, plants and many more during the Blue Mountain peak hike or Holywell National Park hikes in the tropical, montane rainforest of Blue & John Crown Mountains.
- Nyabinghi Drumming lessons Nine Mile
Besides a visit to the Bob Marley Mausoleum, sightseeing around the village can arranged and drumming lessons prepared, stay overnight in a homestay or hotel
- Healing Kumina drumming session
Musicians and spiritual persons might be interested in a healing music session in St. Thomas, followed by hot massage at Bath Fountain. Or talk with the Rasta Coach Healer for deep insights.