NEW – Rastafari Livety Tour
Avoiding most hotspots to be with Rasta’s in city’s and nature, getting that special Rasta vibe; Relaxing, Chatting, Connecting.
Depending on how many days you would like to travel and to stay on a place we show you some options and will make an offer on demand for a tour specialized for you (minimum 2 persons). When travelling alone contact us for options.
- Undevelloped South Coast
Stay at a homestay in a farmers village. On our way we stop to explore hidden gems and Bush Doctor. Speak with the eldery Rasta’s of the village. Visit a natural herb farm and meet Jamaicans. Preferable at least 2-3 nights.
- Fishermen village
Explore the life of a fisherman, as many Rasta’s were or are fishermen. Depending of our schedule: Old Harbor, the unspoiled Farquhar beach close to Milk River Spa, Rocky Point.
- Pinnacle Heritage & Bob Marley
On our way to The museum of Bob Marley in Kingston or Trenchtown we stop at the Rastafari Heritage Pinnacle; some history and a splendid view. Reasoning with the Rasta caretaker.
- Cane River Falls, surrounded by rocks, is an amazing local waterfall where Bob Marley used to come, take time for your meditation.
They live the life in nature with knowledge of history, herbal plants and a loving heart. River, waterfall and outdoor cooking are options. Possibility for camp out.
Spent some time in Manchioneal, long Bay or Port Antonio to get the Rasta vibes of Portland with farmland, beaches, rivers and chill time. Visit a beautiful farm, and the farm bar, look for Jamaican specialties like honey or coconut oil made by Rasta’s. Staying 3-5 days in Portland.
Blue Mountain peak hike, or cabin in Holywell National Park John Crown and make little hikes in goddess nature.
- Nyabinghi Drumming lessons
Nine Mile and visit Bob Marley Mausoleum, sightseeing around the village, stay overnight in a homestay.
- Healing Kumina drumming session
Musicians and spiritual persons might be interested in a healing music session in St. Thomas, followed by hot massage at Bath Fountain. Or speak with a Rasta Coach Healer.
- visit a Swiss Rastaman in the country and stay for a couple of days at his farm, he will teach you about fruits and herbal plants, cooking and Rastafari.
- Sightseeing Negril West End to Mayfield Falls passing farmers and mountain villages: go with the flow.
Complete your Rastafari Livety Tour with Negril Beach
- Chill out a couple of days at Negril Beach, relax, listen to Reggea music, go to parties , enjoy the turquiose ocean; swim, snorkel at the reef – glass botom trip and walk along the 7 miles.